Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Furnished apartment for the summer?


Turns out that I am housesitting (gratis) for the summer and will be ditching my apartment from June-August.

If anyone is interested in a well-furnished 1BR near the Catholic church on South Temple just let me know and we can talk numbers. It's a top floor, corner unit with covered parking. If it goes empty, which it probably will, let me know if you need a place for summer visitors (it’s better than having them crash on your couch or pay for a hotel).

Here are some pictures for curiosity sake:

Yes, that is an original Nintendo and it will be traveling with me for the summer.

3 comments:

J and L said...

Matt!! I for reals might know someone who needs a place to crash for about 3 weeks in August... Let me know what dates your looking to fill the place. Its' a lady in my ward. Her husband is having partial hip replacement at Univ. Hospital (I know, someone from WA coming to UT for surgery... yeah, no one here would do it) and she needs a place to crash while he's recovering in the hospital. Anyway, let me know via email or FB. Whatev...

TW said...

I forwarded it on to my friend/hairdresser. (Oh - You came to her birthday party with me at some random club...) She's in Rome until Juneish, and is set to house sit in Park City starting in Sept. and was kind of looking for somewhere in between. I'll let ya know.

Katie said...

Matt cute place where are you going for the summer? Jolynn and I are doing lunch sometime next week, come with!! And come see our house!