Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm ready for my close-up

Or at least to be eclipsed by the professor (20 sec mark) so you can't see me at all!



Back in April we spent an early morning filming a portion of the U's new campaign video at the law school. I posted a photo from that rushed morning here.

Wouldn't you know, when all the editing was complete I got shot-blocked right out of the commercial. I woke up early for this? I dealt with a ranting librarian for the opportunity to be hidden behind the professor? At least they had 3 versions of the commercial, oh wait, I'm not in any of those either. They only changed out the girl graduating at the end from Indian to a waspy Caucasian and then had a Spanish version with a dude and his parents at the end.

Consider my alumni donation severely reduced for 2009-2010.

1 comment:

J and L said...

Well, if you had to overshadowed by a professor, at least it was Chibli and not ______________(insert name here - there are plenty I KNOW you can name).