Thursday, July 8, 2010

Millions have entered, 100's will win

I randomly won a XL Coke T-shirt stuffed into a vending machine bottle. I was hoping to save the big "win" in my life for the PowerBall lottery but this will have to do. I can't be sad at the fact that the shirt is 3 sizes too large for me, it's a CokeZero bottle, I can read between the lines in who typically buys it.

To add to the fun, when I bought my running shoes this weekend they didn't have my size so I ordered these and bought a second pair as backup. I'm a bit of shoe whore (& this only proves that fact) but I will use both, I promise.

2 comments:

J and L said...

... and apparently studying up on Al Qaeda. ;)

Matt said...

you should see the stack of books I have for Chibli - I'm house sitting again this summer so I have an entire collection of strange books lying around the house and the office.