Wednesday, March 24, 2010

(Reformed) Shoe Whore



I just got rid of three pairs of shoes and need to replace them. I only have so much closet space in my little apartment so in order to justify new ones - the old, worn out ones have to go live on a farm out in the country where they can live out their remaining years like Old Yeller did.

I've already ordered one of these pairs and deciding on the others - at this point if they have my size and I can find them on sale I might as well buy them.

(Take a guess at which ones I already bought)

4 comments:

Devon said...

The Lacoste ones... duh!

Matt said...

Close but no cigar dwb. Those are next on the list though. *I haven't tossed my current Lacoste ones but send them on their way once I find these ones.

Devon said...

Then it must be the Vans!!!

Devon said...

White with old skool leather laces? not sure on the brand, but es posible?