Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's about time

After almost 2 years of Google map directions on my iPhone it looks like my new 3Gs will save me from having to buy a real TomTom. Hallelujah! Now if the app and mount cost as much as a dashmount GPS I might have to fall back to the trusty native map app. Fingers are crossed, the mighty dollar will determine.

My fingers are really crossed that the new phone will be delivered before I head to NYC later this month. (does crossing your toes too help at all in situations like this?)

2 comments:

Devon said...

dude! i'm so getting an "s"... that's what the kids are calling them nowadays...

Matt said...

I think the "S" stands for me getting "Screwed" on having to pay $10 more for the data plan. I will miss my original AT&T plan that only sucked $20 a month out of my pocket for data. It almost balances out the $9 discount I get through work.